Saturday 18 April 2015

The Stripper, The Telegraph Pole and Rickets



You know what I hate? I hate this house in the summer. And in the winter. In the summer its always warmer and brighter outside than it is inside. So today I have donned the beats and subjected my body to copious amounts of sun whilst lounging on the lounger. 'Come outside mines Mr Husband' , I shouted. 'You shall get feckin rickets sitting inside all day.' He shouted back 'I ain't got enough hair.' 'Rickets' I said, 'not feckin crickets.' I was singing my little head off (the neighbours should just be grateful I sold the drum kit so we could move in here!) when 'the stripper' came on my player.. Well what more can I say- within minutes mines Mr Husband was saying 'put your clothes back on or you will be having the same problem as Amanda Holden (see earlier post) and your lips shall be sunburnt.' I told him 'I can't, there is still 2minutes and 58 seconds left of this music!' Yep that's how quick I can strip I tell ya. I have had lots of practice now. Mines Mr Husband climbed the telegraph pole outside the garden to get my shorts back. I told him it's ok. No-one can see in our garden now we have the new fence unless they climb the fence (or aforementioned telegraph pole). 'Or' he said, nodding towards next doors bathroom window, 'unless someone is leaning out of his bathroom window.' I gave HHMH a little wave. He threw my socks back. I thought as it was a nice day I may as well leave the clothes off now. I completely forgot about the airport at the back and the fact we are on a flight path. Doh!! Now she at number at 3, number 4 and he number 5with the new cock have lost their chimney pots. Damn silly pilots oughta look where they are going! And that was a damn silly thing to do to stick his head outta the cockpit winda and ask for his solo beats back- he can't prove they are his! Mines Mr Husband got these fair and square so he did. Tis' his own fault that branch struck him in the eyeball. Pilots should look where they are going! (May have to call some hunky fireman in a while to get Mr Husbands back down from telegraph poles-but not until he has got some vitamin D in him- no need to rush!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment