Tuesday 28 April 2015

New Vibrators, Erectile Dysfunction and Crocodiles



So you can get hands free vibrators now. So what to do with your hands I wondered? I gave this some considerable thought because it didn't take much energy. Then I realised I can have a sandwich or get on with me knitting. Perhaps do the shopping list or even the shopping- especially now you can order it all online. Could be really useful this new hands free kit. Multi tasking at its best. Ordered one. Will have to let you know how I get on with that.

In Sagas problem page (yes I do occasionally inherit the odd saga magazine on account of mines mother being old enough to have a saga subscription- well I am too but I am too mean)- some old fella complains : ‘I am 85 and started suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. What is wrong with me?’- Well I think the answer is in the first three words of your question mate. You are 85 and lucky to have been keeping it up thus far. I will send you two lolly sticks and a bag of elastic bands (of the ribbed variety). Keep your pecker up or take up gardening. Or get your wife a nifty bit of hands free kit (see above) and ask if you can watch!

Apparently Irises are greedy things. So my advice is if you know an Iris, don’t invite her to tea.

Did some exercise this week- but mines Mr Husband said running late isn’t classed as exercise. Then I started Yoga but again mines Mr Husband chipped in with ‘getting in that funny position you do when cutting your in growing toenail is not Yoga’.

In this weeks Woman’s Weekly (well a few weeks ago given the late stage that I inherited it) titles included ‘Solo Suppers’ (back to the hands free vibrator and a sandwich I guess) and ‘Keeping it (your bush) evergreen’, (nah- does not appeal, although I once knew a woman who regular had hers dyed pink and shaped like a heart- and then made a point of telling all the men in the neighbourhood). ‘Cute Baby Patterns’ (I’ve picked two babies I would like to knit- well now I am a) over the hill and b) wombless I cannot go reproducing in the conventional manner- knitting a couple seems idea- maybe at the same time as I am using the hands free kit- strange kind of irony there!) Then when I fed up with them I can unpick them and knit a nice jumper for mines Mr Husband.

I read you can lead a cow upstairs- I have given this a go- I don’t think the farmer over the back has missed it yet, I did only take a small cow on the basis that I only have a small cottage. It is working well because I now have milk to go in my tea on a morning- well if one gets the one cup maker for the bedroom one needs milk. I am getting fed up with shovelling cow shit out of the window every morning but on the plus side in the winter it will be nice to put my cold feet into something warm. If ever it wants to go back to the field I will be at a loss cos you can’t lead a cow downstairs.

You cannot eat wild crocodile. I’ll say not- who’s going to wrestle with a wild crocodile in the hope of getting a bite!! And locusts and crickets roasted in a hot oven make a nice snack much like pork scratchings- but with legs! Doesn’t appeal to me I must say.

Given up wearing knickers- they only end up sideways and back to front then. Inside out is the least of my problems when they are on sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment