Monday 27 April 2015

Chicken Tonight and Tying them up



'Lets have some old people for tea' I said to mines Mr Husband. 'No need my little pickled pineapple- I have been shopping and we have chicken tonight'. Nevertheless we still had two elderly visitors. They enjoyed themselves I think. They looked liked they did. I certainly did. I chatted non stop for five hours. After we let them go I said to mines Mr Husband 'That was nice wasn't it?' He just glared at me 'was it, was it? Who were they?'. I laughed ' what you mean, who were they? Who were they? Didn't you know who they were? Wasn't it obvious who they were?'. He thought momentarily and said 'No it wasn't. That's why I am asking you who were they?' As confidently as I possibly could I said ' They were thingymajig and whatjamacallit form over thingymaflipsit whatsitdoodah. They were visiting she at number three when I met them'. He sighed. 'Well, you shouldn't lure old peoples in and tie them to chairs and gaffer tape their mouths just so you have some company, it's called kidnap!'.  Do ya know he was feckin right. I need bail money again I am afraid! And I was so sure they had enjoyed it. Think I will do something different next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment