Thursday 23 April 2015

Big Tits, Little Tits, Muffins and Surrey with a fringe on Top!

We all have one boobie bigger than the other apparently. Men, put your fingers in your ears! That's better, now you can this read in the peace and quiet! I have often bemoaned the fact that we have one boobie bigger than the other and what a nightmare it is to get a decent bra. So good old Gok Wan to the rescue. What you do is buy the bigger bra so that you comfortably accommodate the larger boobie so it doesn't spill over the top and instead of leaving the smaller boobie to rattle round like a pea in bucket in the other cup. You then put a chicken fillet underneath the smaller boobie to prop it up! I thought brilliant .I will try this. So off I nipped to Sainsburys. I thought chicken fillets were too expensive so I have ended up with some diced turkey and some ox's liver. I am not yet sure if this will be as good but on the plus side this will double as next weeks dinner and to boot it's getting a bit of slow cooking! This week Gok is dressing Pear shapes and Apple shapes- again no cake shape! Although my ears did prick up when he mentioned topped muffins! Or words to that effect.

After having the job that mines Mr Husband has worked so hard for for the past ten years whipped from under his nose by a creep who has only been there 5 minutes he come home somewhat gutted to say the least. 'Plan B' I enquired gently? 'Plan B' he said. 'Which is?' I asked- he always has lots of plan B's because Plan A's are usually crap anyway. 'What about the Oklahoma job? Do you still like the idea?' Well I liked that idea long before plan A actually. 'Oh yay, I like it' (feck all to keep us in this lousy dump of a country anyway) 'I could have a surrey with a fringe on top'. And without missing a beat he said ' Oh No mines little fruitcake- not a surrey with a fringe on top- you would only take the scissors to it and cut it skewiff'. Anyway I am going to spend the morning looking houses and surreys in Oklahoma. x

No comments:

Post a Comment