Sunday 25 October 2015

Tits on Coasters



Mines Mr Husband is getting wearier and wearier so we have discussed his retiring. He says 'We have to have something to live on pickle- we can't just retire to a little cottage in Cornwall without means'. He always looks for obstacles. So I said 'My book is selling- we will live on the proceeds'. He pointed out that £20 won't actually last long. So I said 'there is always my photographs- I will put me tits on some coasters. They will look good on coasters'. Do ye know what he said? No? Well I will tell ye. He said 'they will good on my face'. So he has gone to work today with a coal tit coaster stuck to his left cheek, a blue tit coaster on his right and a great tit stuck to his forehead.  I like to comply with his wishes where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment