Saturday 24 October 2015

Beths TopTip and Sucking Toes

I haven't given ye all a Beths Top TIp for a while. I expect ye have noticed- tis with all this book lark and such like. (By the way did ye all enjoy it? Yep? Then please go to Amazon and leave a review for me- will much appreciated. I only have one review and that be from MMH- don't think that counts really And please tell all ye friends!). Anyway this weeks Beths Top Tip- DONT smash a jar of gravy granules all over the floor. 'Why not Beth'? I hear ye all crying- Well tis simples my little dimples. It makes a right feckin mess. And if ye do ignore me warning- whatever ye do, don't follow the instructions on the jar and add hot water- tis a right ol' mess ye will make. Is there a plus side to this I hear ye ask? Well there is I tell ye. 1) Ye whole house gets a good clean. (Unplanned- the best sort) 2) Ye gets a good workout (particularly good if ye have been a bit lazy of late) 3) Ye got a good reason to spank ye ol man when he gets home (for his stupid stacking in the cupboard- t'wasn't really his fault but me thinks he would like a spanking) and 4) makes ye feet taste feckin loverly.
Don't forget to buy the bookywooky and leave a review.
Loves ya all.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment