Thursday 15 October 2015

Photographing me tits down in the woods and getting Deeper in the Bush

Was off to a good start today:
Epsom Salt Bath had.......Check
Thyroxin...........Check
Workout and sing-along with Beth and Elvis.......Check
Cod Liver Oil (yuk) and fruit juice.......Check
CBD oil ................Check
Live yogurt, Nuts and Coconut...........Check
Lavender Tea..................Check
Then just waiting for me Rice Krispies to tell me what to do!




I Know ye all wondering what instructions the rice krispies gave me today. Well they told me to take mines Mr Husband garden centre shopping- he has truly only just stopped sulking!! It was a bargain- buy one rose bush and get one free. He said 'we only come for a bag of potting compost'. I said 'Me little garden will be all pretty and smell fragrant next year, stop ye whining man. Not many girls got pretty and fragrant gardens so be thankful'. Then, after lunch that we didn't have, he decided to take me in the woods. I think it was all the garden talk. 'Let's go deep in the bush', he said. Sounded good to me. I couldn't wait to get in the woods. Soon as I did I stripped off and laid down on a nice little patch of woods. 'oh ye gods woman, what be ye doing. Put ye clothes on'. I was confused to be honest. 'Ye said ye were going to take me in the woods', I said. I was looking forward to this all the way here. He just looked at me like I was a mad woman. 'Yeah, to take photographs' he said. 'Glad ye cleared that up then' I said, 'I won't be putting me clothes back on just yet, ye can do some au natural pics' I told him as I draped over a log. (I got feckin splinters in places I can't show me mother). He shook his head- tis not good when he shakes his head. ' I was thinking more of taking pics of the tits', he said. That was easier to understand. Why didn't he say that in the first place? 'I just put me trousies back on then' I said. 'Tis going to be a topless shoot- I can do that'. He made me put ALL my clothes back on. I told him some men would give thems high teeth to photograph me topless'. He said 'I can photograph ye topless'. Then he took his shirt off. It was all very confusing. After that we went deeper and deeper into the bush because I thought I spied ye olde woodpecker (and a couple of parrots) until we were 'temporarily geographically misplaced' (lost to you and I, but the thinks he is posh- I told him even my mate Dave in Downing Street don't say 'people keep telling me to get geographically misplaced' and he is posh!). 'Ye feckin eejit', I said 'Ye have got us lost now'. He said 'Not I- I was just following you'. 'Oh that's right', I shouted 'Blame me why don't ye'. Then he started all that argumentative crap like 'YOU were leading. You were in front. You said 'this is the way-follow me'. My argument is this- He could have turned round and gone the other way at any time he liked. He said 'Then ye would have been temporarily geographically misplaced all on ye own'. Well at least I would have only had two of us to argue with and not three!! Still he got some nice pictures but I don't think he will putting them up for ye all to see. He be a meanie ass with his photos

No comments:

Post a Comment