Sunday 18 October 2015

An Awfur and collecting Mines Oscar- Not a tit in sight



What an exciting and exhausting week it has been guys. I am now an published author of my own take on fairy tales- The three Little Pigs is now landing on peoples door mats and kindles as we speak. My own proof copies are now off the press and winging their way to me from New York. I want to thank everyone who has encouraged me to write this. You all know who ye are! If ye haven't ordered a copy ye can do so on Amazon right now!! If you have it already many, many thanks. Please tell your friends and don't forgot to go to Amazon and leave a review so it can be pushed up the rankings. I will post an address later for those who want to send me copies to sign. (Waterstones aren't quite ready for me yet!!)
Whoopee- I am an author. You all have a friend now who is an author! Mines little sister (with the issues and the day confusion) has a big sister who is an author. Mine childrens now have a mother who is an author. Bugger, that reminds me I should have got some champagne in. 15 years ago I had a breakdown- or a breakthrough as I like to call it. It changed me entire a life. I lost a lot of precious people and things including the will to live. I want to thank my husband Steven who has endured some of the toughest and hardest challenges with me and his patience is unending. Although sometimes he gets on me piggin nerves, tis true. I also want to thank a very special friend who has been there for the last thirteen years with a constant stream of letters, cards and texts. Her friendship helped through some very dark times in the early days. So a massive thank you to Dianne and her girls Cassie and Kayla. You came into my life when I needed you and you have stayed there and been constant. I wouldn't be here now if it were not for you and mines Mr Husband. I will do this speech again when I am collecting my Oscar. Now I am off to write todays status!! Ye can't wait can ye? I have to have me Cod liver oil first to oil me cogs. Catchas all later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment