Sunday 11 October 2015

Sleeping like a baby and out on Amazon

Well chuffed I be. I slept like a baby last night. Cot bumper round me head, one leg out the bars, t'other being held down by me teddy bear to protect me from monsters and a dummy in me eye. Well I made that last bit up- he was in his own bed. Anyway more chuffed than that I am- finally the book made it to Amazon at 11.30 last night whoohoo. It is in in kindle form and is available in paperback. You can view the kindle edition on kindle, phones, other tablets and pcs. You may have to download the kindle app if you don't have it. You can do that easily when you purchase the book. If you want kindle edition it is here :http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B016FTEN66….
If you want a physical copy you can order it from here-https://www.createspace.com/5795061
Physical copies will still be sent from Amazon Uk and the price is a little higher than kindle obviously. I only wanted to charge a small amount but they only give you a tiny percentage of the royalties that way. So the kindle edition is £3.29 and the physical copy is £4.99.
Go on- you know you want to. And when you have read it -please leave reviews it will push it up the rankings.
Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment