Friday 8 May 2015

Yay Cake, Nudity and Jam

Sooo Excited my little facebook friends. MMH has suggested I join the WI in the village to keep me outta trouble. Cheeky feckin eejit I said. Join the Whimple Idiots yourself. He laughed. 'Noo My little pickled pumpkin- I mean the Women's Institute. It would give you something to do and keep ya outta trouble'. I thought about it for a couple of seconds- because that's how I roll. Very thoughtful person I am- never let it be said that I don't do thinking. I have been known to do this for as much as five seco- ooh look a shiny doodah. Where was I? Oh Yes. 'Are ye saying I should be institutionalised?' (phew that was hard to spell-TF for spell checker). 'Of course not- Its a little group of likeminded women who gather a couple of times a week or a month or whatever'. I thought again for a few seconds. 'Well, what do they have in common exactly?' I asked. This time he had to think- not an easy task for one who usually has all the answers. 'Well' he said - 'they have cake and jam'. Cake and Jam. Cake and Jam? Could I be hearing this correctly?? Cake and Jam? I have to say it was beginning to sound like my kind of group. 'Google it my little fruit'. So I did. Without hesitation. I found a picture about them. Naked woman with big buns and cherries. That was all I needed. Cakes, Buns, Jam and Naked. I have signed up and I am joining. First time mines Mr Husband has had a good idea in ages. I wonder if they are ready for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment