Monday 11 May 2015

Axes, Crotches and Organs



We went to B and Q and seen some very nice tools. I quite like tools so I do. I was really taken up with the toolbox on wheels. Brilliant idea I thought if I wanted to wheel my tools around. Then I found a super bit of kit called an angle grinder. I pointed this out to Mines Mr Husband and commented on what a good price it was. 'Do you even know what that is?' he asked. 'Umph', I retorted, 'treat me like a bimbo why don't you just?- it's an angle grinder- it says so on the box'. Un- phased by my retorting he asked 'but do you know what it's for?'. Stupid man I thought. 'Of course', I retorted again- (getting the hang of retorting I am), 'it's for grinding angles and I need one just in case I come across any angles that grinding' (you never knows you don't when you might and if you got an angle grinder at the ready you are one step ahead). And do you know what the cheeky beggar said ? Well I will tell ye what he said, he said -'Well we would be better off finding an axe grinder for you my little fruit loop because you always have one of those to grind'. I was already to retort again when I stomped off instead. 'Where are you going?' he called after me. 'To find the axe grinders' I replied. ' I think I seen them right next to the organ grinder'. He held his crotch and headed for the exit leaving me to meander the tool department in peace. Don't tango with the mango. And don't mess with the Zohan. That's my motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment