Wednesday 27 May 2015

Sex games and Bubbles

Oh dear. Mines Mr Husband has just found the bubble wrapped delivery man under the stairs. He rolled away after i wrapped him and popped him in various locations (on his body of course i mean on his body- did you really need to wonder?) and then he went popping and rolling all around the room. To be honest I thought he had rolled under the sofa and I would have to wait until mines Mr Husband came home in the morning to lift the sofa. Then I had a sleep and completely forgot. Mines Mr Husband has had to free him and bribe him with moneys and beers and told him I am a little loony and I keep escaping. He has promised to take me back to the loony bin tomorrow. Still hopefully the policemens won't come again. I daren't go down that 'not allowed to bubble wrap and parcel tape people' thing again this week. I can't help it- I keep forgetting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment