Saturday 23 May 2015

New Knickers, Twerking and Flying Fish



Well yesterday when I woke up I was in a dark place. Feckin Mines Mister Husband locked me in the cupboard again! Anyways he took me to tesco to cheer me up. I am a simples girl and I don't want a lot. He bought me some new knickers. I don't know why- I don't bother with knickers much. But still nice to have in the drawer. I tried them on in the shop. Got told off by the manager- again. Apparently they have changing rooms for trying on clothes. I attracted quite a crowd especially the ones I managed to get on sideways and then ended up head first in the reduced basket because I lost mines balance. Mines Mister Husband bought himself some new knickers too. I like his- they have a handy little pocket thing at the front. I could do with some like that- Somewhere to keep me chocolate. Anyways I was doing well - I managed to get most of the way round without stripping (apart from the knicker thing), singing, doing any twerking, going on me wrecking ball or swapping any babies in any trolleys. Then we got to the dead fish aisle. That is when it all kicked off and I lost the plot. 'Do ye want dead fishes mines mister husband?' I asked. He said 'Oh no, not more dead animals. T'was only yesterday ye gave me three dead rabbits and a fox'. I thought so ungrateful he is. 'These ones are covered in nice breadcrumbs and batter though', I told him. Finally he agreed he would like some dead fish as long as they were covered in batter and he could have them with chips. (Note to self: next jelly fish I find on the beach-batter first- he will readily accept- seems its un-battered fishes he don't like. Also do this with a dead animals from now on!) Anyhows, ye know I am a bit slower nowadays. My head is slow and I don't balance so good and things do whizz round a bit sharpish. I was stood looking at the array of dead fishes on offer and trying to work out if I even knew what some of them were. I was a bit dizzy but I held me nerve. Then suddenly this stupid cow of woman pushed in front of me, yanked open the freezer door and nearly knocked me clean off me feets. Now not all of us are steady on our feets and some of us can't function like the others. Some of us also have aspergers and we don't like peoples un-invited in our space. And she was in my space un-invited. She grabbed some dead fishes and slammed the door so hard it sent me in a spin. Then she scanned it herself (cos you can do that up our Tesco's. Bleep, bleep, bleep. Gets on ya feckin tits.) I am not usually a violent person, unless some one tries un-invited to tweak my nipples or enter my space. Ya know it is rude to tweak a girls nipples or enter her space un-invited), but I brought both my fists up to re-arrange her face. Some geezer helped up her from the position she was sprawled in across aisles 11 to 15. Did you know fish can fly- even dead and battered? yep they can. They do look funny wrapped in raspberry ripple though- particularly still in the tub. And I am not saying whether or not I had anything to do with her being stopped by security for all the things she had in her trolley that she never scanned! Don't mess with the Zohan. Or with the Beth. So on a Tesco Ban again! Oh and I need bail money please. Anyway Mines Mister Husband was right. Going to Tesco always cheers me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment