Sunday 17 May 2015

Bush Envy, Swinging and Naturism



I bet you are all thinking that BizzyLizzies been quiet this week. Well I can assure you all I haven't. You ask mines Mr Husband. I have been very vocal and very busy this week. I haven't even been able to fit in a mood swing between his this week. He is still suffering  I think from disappointment of losing out to BNC (brown nose creep) who didn't really want the job anyway. WTF?? Giant sized arsehole. But will he step aside and let mines Mr Husband have what is rightfully his? Nope! Gripe over! (for today). Mines Mr Husband had a weeks holiday this week. The first since Christmas. We were supposed to be adventuring all the week but Yodel and Argos buggered that up. We did go to Sidmuff one day and I took some very nice pictures. A little old couple came and asked 'aw what are you photographing?'  Bit nosy I thought! 'Nature' replies I. 'Me and mines Mr Husband are keen naturists' I said. Well he suddenly had a bit of a twinkle in his eye did this old fella. Turned out so were they! Invited us back to have a sherry and look at his wife's bush and go on the swing- or something along those lines. Mines Mr Husband dragged me away just as I was explaining I can't do swings cos it sets me vertigo off but the Sherry sounded good. I am particular to a drop of Croft. Mines Mr Husband said 'my wife didn't mean naturist- she gets her mucking words fuddled- she meant naturalist'. I shouted back at the old chap 'we do get naked sometimes but I am always getting into trouble for it'.

Tuesday I had to collect the new camera (feckin finally). What a pavlova. Anyways all sorted. We had to travel to Bridgwater to collect it and so we went and seen mines mother and mines father and mines little sister (the one with the issues) - she was being a good girl that day. She ate all her roast dinner up and it was a big dinner. Then she ate all her pudding up. She didn't try to tweak my nipples or anything. I got my new set of wheels - old folks look out- here I come and I will show you how to drive one of these here go karts. Now I will be able to have adventures and get away from the policemans a whole lot quicker.

Wednesday - I would love to tell you what we did Wednesday but I really can't remember Wednesday at all..........I think I must have missed Wednesday out. I am not even sure if we had a Wednesday here. Tis Devon you know.

Thursday we stayed in and rowed all day because Mines Mr Husband was having PMT.

Friday we mooched about then went to the Bystock pond. There was some noisy toddlers there so I failed to warn them about the bear in the woods. Serves thems right. Making a noise and frightening stuff. Then we went to Exmuff and we had a Chinese down by the estuary. That is Chinese meal not a Chinese person. She that served us had her extra special jiggle balls in on the highest setting. I hate overly cheerful people. Especially at 5pm! Ruins your day.

Saturday we went house hunting but mines Mr Husband was having a mood swing again. He argued with the sat nav. She said 'in 0.2 miles turn right'. He missed it. To be fair that wasn't much warning. 'Recalculating, recalculating- in 0.3 miles turn right, turn right, turn right'. He slowed down looked up a tiny narrow lane and said to her 'you must be feckin jokin, I ain't taking my car up there'. Then she said 'what are you? Some kinda of arsehole? I don't have all day to recalculate just because you don't want to go that way. Why did you even bother to ask? Well do it your own way'. I sat there bemused. Then I quietly said ' I think I better switch you off because you are riling mines Mr Husband and he is going to punch you on the feckin nose in a minute me thinks'. So we didn't look at any houses. Well I did see a nice one, but someone lived in it. She had a lovely bush on a display for all the world to see. Very neatly pruned too. I don't mind admitting it- I had a bit of bush envy right at that moment. Then the brakes broke on the car and mines Mr Husband had another mood swing. I blame BNC. We came home and had a row and he mended the car and I went for a kitty nap. Tis always best when they are in a mood. PTYND had a birthday party yesterday. I wasn't invited (I think I worry her because I said I could eat her scrummy baby) but I sent MMH to sneak in the back door and bring back some cake. He wouldn't go. I said 'tis Ok, you don't need the sat nav'. He said 'I don't need to go next door - we have cake in the kitchen'. Still I think you can never have enough cake so I pushed him over the doorstep. He said 'will you stop pushing me over the edge woman, you are going to push me too far one day'- I said 'just go next door and get some feckin cake and stop moaning'. Anyways we got cake and party poppers. Already popped but I can stuff them back in. There is a recession on.

Today he has gone back to work and it is Sunday and you know what that means - loud music and naked dancing!!

And on a final note (phew) I have been advised to call my fans 'friends'. So now I have three oscillating friends and two ceiling friends. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment