Tuesday 18 August 2015

Nipples and Melted Chocolate



Don't you just love it gals - the euphoria when after a long day out you get home and rip that darn bra off and find all the lovely memories of the days meals? Yesterday I found a bit of Farley (don't be ye questioning me about my choice in cereal- I bought they on me holidays when I was with mines Little Sister (the one with the issues and day confusion)- and a blob of yogurt; a bit of pulled pork with chilli jam (stuck to me nipple); half a chip; bit of an onion ring (I think) and a chocolate button (melted, but still edible). Bra's definitely have their uses - without them not only would I have nipple burns from their rubbing along the ground but all me bits of dinner would have been lost to the seagulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment