Wednesday 24 February 2016

ZEN, 69, Wet and Naked!



So Last night Mines Mr Husband came home and asked why there is a naked plumber roaming round yer bedroom. 'How do ye know he is a plumber?' I asked him- 'Cos he got his pipe in his hand and looking dazed and confused muttering about O rings and gaffer tape' he said. 'What is he doing?' he asked again- 'Ye tell me' I says- 'you bis the one that seen him with his pipe in his hand'. 'He seems to be searching for something' he said. 'Looking for his clothes I expect', I tells him. Anyways mines Mr Husband is always pissing on my chips I tell ye. He made it his personal business to search for Ben not Zens clothes. I had scattered them far and wide-when he took his shoes off I said 'don't stop at ye shoes, we don't be havin' none of that clothes wearing business in this yer house'. I helped him out of them. He protested at first. I told him they were wet and wet clothes is bad for ye. He said they wasn't wet. So I put the hose on him. 'They are now me ol' cocker' I said. His under crackers ended up on her chimneypot at number 53- you know the family sized gateaux shaped one with the integrated bike rack- woman not chimney pot- come on now have ye ever seen a chimney pot with an integrated bike rack?- no I think not!!! Then having rounded up all the clothes, except his trousers- who knows where they ended up?- he gave them to Ben not Zen and told him he was free to go. Ben not Zen said he couldn't go until I had signed his docket (he had raised it specially for me!!) and rated him. I said he looked good wet and naked and was not bad at filling holes so I gave him a 69. Also slipped him me phone number- just in case me hole needs filling again!

No comments:

Post a Comment