Thursday 25 February 2016

Vajazzled, Buffed Muffs and Sandblasting



Ye are probably all thinking I been quiet today. Well I been out with me mate Dirty Gertie- so named because- well I best not go there! Well she wanted to go to the new nail bar. I didn't want mine doing- I am practical and I have such things as housework to do. Only yesterday I had to strip off and do me shimmy-  ye know the vertical limbo and holding the boobies to get in me skinny bitch shower to clean it. Has to be done naked for practical reasons. Well I had to use the wire brush to scrub the crusty and mouldy cracks and grannies. Or words to that effect. Ye can't be having nice nails when ye have jobs like that to tackle!! Mines little sister (the one with the issues, constipation, accidental blue hair and part time camel toe (by her own admission)-) she got nice nails. I don't know how she gets on with her wire brush cleaning. Anyways I went with Gertie to the nail bar. After she had her nails done she went in the back room for a vajazzle. Well I was surprised cos she don't normally do jewellery but she wanted to surprise the butcher.  I am not keen on that either to be honest. Not surprising the butcher (I am all for that- tis usually the postman or the bin man here as ye all know)- but the vajazzle thingy- no I didn't fancy that. Un-hygienic if ye ask me.  But she did persuade me to go in for the muff buff. Gertie wanted her muff buffed as well but they said they couldn't do it. Apparently Sandblasting is strictly on Fridays. So we have to go again to-morrow. But I tell ye I am fair knackered now so I am going to have me kitty nap before I gets mines Mr Husbands dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment