Sunday 13 September 2015

Shiny Taps, Obesessions and Pork

Well to be honest I was a tad disappointed with the birthday- twas a bit flat but all my facebook friends made me soooo happy. Also one little present from a person who truly is struggling made a lot of a difference. Being taken on a train track (twice) isn't normally my cuppa tea- but at least we had plenty of time given that there is a good five minutes betwixt trains. Mines birthday was made better by mines Mr Husband pointing out that actually I was 21 with 31 years experience and not 32 like I first thought- so I think I have gained a year! Yipee.
Also I dreamt I was shooting a stalker (not mine- someone elses- I would never shoot Johnny Depp)- in the head. Nothing was happening but the bangs were deafening. Then I woke up and realised it was just mines Mr Husband backfiring. I think his pistons are gone actually. I am still going back and forth and admiring mines shiny taps in mines bathroom- I think I may have developed a little obsession. 
Mines Mr Husband thinks it is not normal for a woman to pack the bathroom mats to take on holiday-I am sure I cannot be the only one?  What I haven't mentioned yet is that I am also packing a nice clean shower curtain and our spare shower head as well. Ye can't be too careful with stuff other peoples have used.

Well me ol' babbers that be it for today. Me Feckin hip is giving me jip and I have taken something nice and strong- looks like mines Mr Husband will dealing with his own pork this afternoon. I so hope he remembers the apple sauce.x

No comments:

Post a Comment