Tuesday 17 March 2015

Socks and Guttering



I am sure some of MMH socks have dementia- they seem to forget the buddy system when getting in the washing machine. He had some nice coloured socks with smiley faces on. Now some of them are looking a tad sad. I think they need a good talking to and then this would avoid the problem of sad socks.

Talking of MMH I have noticed that whenever he goes to the bathroom for to shave his hairy chin he leaves puddles of water all over the bathroom. Now this is no fun for me - I do clean it up because I am a wife and it's on my list of jobs- looking after MMH- although I do make him wipe his own arse. I have gone in and stood in this now cold puddle with my clean dry socks on (yuk) and its very annoying when you slide in it and do the splits and you end up with one of your legs wrapped the toilet and the other jammed up half way up your back with your nose flat against the shower door. I thought how curious this man makes so much mess. So last week I sneaked in and watched him. He takes the flannel and soaks it with water and soap and without wringing excess water off he wipes it all round his chops, and the water runs all down his arms and drips off his elbow all over the bathroom floor. I have tried instructing him on wringing out flannels and cloths before but alas it is too much for his brain to process. Poor love. Anyways I have come up with a plan- I am getting guttering fitted to his arms. If anyone knows where I can get this kind of guttering- husband arm guttering then I should be happy to know. Meanwhile I have to go now and clean the bathroom floor.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment