Sunday 29 March 2015

Donkeys, Bucket and Spades and would you like to see mine boobies?



I went on holiday with mines mother and mines father and mines little sister. Not mines teeny weeny little psychotic sister with all the kids and the camel toe. Mines other little sister with the issues (nothing wrong with that - we all got some) We had a nice time but I found out there is things you cannot do when on holiday with yours parents. And I discovered no matter how old you get the family dynamics never change and that people don't change, they just get older! For instance when I had my headphones on listening to mines music they stopped me from dancing on the caravan table naked. They said the table wasn't strong enough. But they let mines little sister (with the issues) do it. Then, as some of you know I do spill me dinner down me a lot so I do dine topless. They wouldn't let me do that, especially in the restaurants. Even though mines father did it.

There was trouble right from the start because when we arrived that security guard - 'more than jobs worth ma'am' wouldn't even let me in the camp site without mines mother. I said 'I will show you mines boobies if you will let me in'. But he was a stickler for the rules even though he liked mines boobies. He even took the sticky Murray mint I gave him out of the ashtray (mines Mr Husband sucked it previously and spit it out and I put it in the ashtray and saved it for emergencies). Still 'more than me jobs worth ma'am' wouldn't let me in. I even kicked him on the shin and tried to distract him by pointing out a stray crocodile on the golf course. His head was not for turning. I think he wanted to see mines boobies again. Another man who was 96 turned up to get in. No 'more than me jobs worth ma'am' wouldn't let him in without his mother. Then as it turned out mines mother and father was lost. They rang and said they was lost. I believed them. I gave them directions to find me. I said ' we have a red jaguar and we are parked by the camp site and 'more than me jobs worth ma'am' won't let me in without mines mother, so please hurry up'. Mines Mr Husband said ' for fecks sake they are lost enough, don't you go trying to help, you will make things much worse'. But I do like to be helpful. I told them to turn right at the lights and left at a pub. They asked which lights. And which pub? I said 'how the feck should I know. Just find some and turn right'. Then I heard mines mother asking a passer by for directions. He said he was lost too. I offered to give him directions too but he wasn't looking for me by the camp site anyway. So he was no feckin help to no-one. Anyways it was a miracle they found me and then 'more than me jobs worth ma'am' let me in. Then we all got lost - if you have seen one caravan you have seen them all. Mines father spent ages trying to get into the wrong caravan, number 55 until I pointed out that I think that we should try 95 because it said on our bit of paper that ours was 95. I let mines sister have the big bed in a room of her own because she snores and farts. I just milled around like Goldilocks trying them all out all the week.

On Sunday me and mines little sister (with the issues) sat in the big deck chair - she made me do it. We had to get the life guard to get us out. Well we didn't really need him to. We weren't that stuck but we liked him (he was hotty tottie and I if I had found him in my bed I would have given a week to get out)  We thought it would be nice if he could man handle us. Then mines little sister (with the issues) played tipping point in the arcade. I went round and took all the monies out that people had forgot to collect. I have come home a whole penny richer. My son taught me how to do that.

 On Tuesday we went to the marshes to see the birds. I dragged mines parents and mines little sister (with the issues) along because its nice there. After all that dragging mines arms was feckin' achin'. Dragging three peoples is heavy. Just glad they was alive. I gave some bird food to mines little sister (with the issues) and mines mother to feed the birds and the pigeons flocked all over them and they looked liked the mad bird woman in Home Alone. So I took some pictures. Then a few of them shit on mines mother. She wasn't very excited at that. Then mines mother wanted to pee. She wasn't very happy at having to pay 20pence to pee. She thought that was expensive, so she opened the door and tried to attract a crowd. Not whilst she was peeing you understand. But she wanted as many people to pee for her 20p as possible. She is not very good at drawing a crowd so I said 'let me show you how its done and I started singing and stripping'. That was me first mistake. Not sure I will be allowed to go back there. I said to mines mother 'I didn't know why you didn't use the free loos in the shop just there'. She was spitting feathers by now. That's her own fault for sucking on pigeons. Mines father was going mad because there was a lot of a rats about. 'Kill the rats, kill the rats' he shouted. I told them if they didn't behave themselves I would take them back home. Can't take them anywhere. He came home shouting 'kill the rats'. I think he really got upset at the feckin rats.

Did you know you can be arrested for shouting fire in a restaurant when there is none? Neither did I until Tuesday. Apparently that's not the way to complain about a burnt baked potato. You live and learn you do.

Me and mines little sister (with the issues) had a ride on some donkeys. We chose to go bare back because that's how we roll. We got told to put our clothes on and not come back. So that's not what bare backed means, apparently. Mines donkey buckled anyway. I think he was wonky and his knees was gone. They don't use the best of donkeys for rides. They are the same donkeys that we went on I was three. Well they looked the same. Then we went to the sea life centre. Mines father spent a long time confusing the man at the door and we went in for half the price. Mines little sister (with the issues) threw a tantrum for some candy floss in the sea life centre. I told you she had issues. We let her have some candy floss. Actually it was stuffing for 'build your own bear' but she didn't seem to notice. She has got a bit of a cough now. I think some of it stuck in her throat. Mines father caught some nice fish for dinner. But the man in the sea life centre made him put it back in the tank. I was luckier- I managed to sneak a penguin under me coat for free and now me snow leopards and me wonky donkeys have some company.

Mines little sister (with the issues) went out and got lost and I was sent to find her. She did know she was first of all but got distracted by something shiny and followed that. Then she was right off course. Now I know some of yous will be rolling around with laughter. When someone gets lost- who is the best person to send to find her? Bizzylizzy? Really?? I know I thought that too! I get lost when I got the sat nav. Mind you mines Mr Husband says 'switch the sat nav on'. But I don't. I can't stand that woman who keeps telling me she is recalculating- when you are lost it's no time to do feckin maths. Anyways mines mother sends me off to find mines little sister (with the issues). I thinks mines mother and mines father just wanted some peace and quiet and hoped we would stay out for a long time. They told us to look for the gingerbread house. Anyway mines little sister was so easy to find because she was stood in the middle of the road crying-' I've lost me mammy and I've lost me daddy'. She was attracting quite a crowd. I took her hand and gave her me snotty hanky to wipe her tears and then I took her hand and took her round the houses- well the caravans. Then we was both lost and stood crying .............well I wasn't. I just wanted to be rescued by the life guard again. He turned out to be a real treasure that life guard. I am considering employing him to do life saving around the house.

Since I have been home I didn't realise how ungrateful some peoples can be. It is tradition to bring back souvenirs from a holiday. As mines Mr Husband couldn't come and stay on holiday with me I found him some souvenirs. Some things from the beach. A rusty cola can and a few paper bags and a MacDonald's plastic thingy to put his burger and bun in. He likes burgers and buns so he does. Then I found a crabs leg and spade handle. If he collects enough bits like this he can make his own bucket and spade set eventually and this is money saved. He usually praises me for saving money. Also I brought him back a pheasant- bit squished it was but t'was good of mines father to stop in that stream of traffic for me to pick it up. I gave him all these on my return- he was not impressed. Feck I shan't bother again. I think it was the dead badger that pushed him over the edge and made him cross. Personally I think he should think himself lucky thems dead badgers are hard to find round here.


No comments:

Post a Comment