Tuesday 5 December 2017

Joseph, Mary and Chlamydia



Mines Mr Husband is not a happy bunny. No siree. He ain't gonna be Joseph in the nativity play. You can guess who got that part can't you? Yep, the Granny murdering barsteward who steals other peoples promotions. They promised Mines Mr Husband can be Joseph but as usual GMB got in there and licked the bosses boots. So Mines Mr Husband is playing a tree- yep a fecking tree. I tells him, 'never you mind, trees are important- after all when baby Jesus grew up he tied his ass to a tree and walked to Jerusalem. Where would Jesus's ass be today if he hadn't tied it to a tree that day?' Further I pointed out to him 'some days you are the dog, and some days you are the tree- that's how it goes'. He cried. He said 'no, I am always the tree and it's not fair'. He cried himself to sleep. I held his little branch until was sleeping like a log. Cheryl on reception is going to play the Virgin Mary. She ain't no virgin I tell ye. I have heard the tales. I am sure the Virgin Mary never had Chlamydia. Mines Mr Husband isn't the only one who is upset either. Frank is incensed. And Harod King from the store room is going to kill all the babies. I am sure that's what he said anyway. He was sobbing his little heart out it was hard to hear him through the rustling of his leaves. I may just keep him home on the day so he don't get so cut up. Thats what good wives do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment